Recycle your Christmas Tree for St. Ann's Hospice
Sunday, 10 Jan 2021
National charity, JustHelping, is once again organising Christmas tree collections in local areas to raise money for St Ann’s Hospice.
This year they will be collecting trees from the 14th – 17th January 2021.
For more details, or to book a tree collection, please visit www.just-helping.org.uk/register-tree
Your donation will enable us to continue to be there when it matters for local families.
· £10.85 could help us to continue providing TVs and wifi for inpatients to enjoy during their stay
· £20.60 could pay for a hand or foot massage with one of our therapists to help a patient or carer relax
· £30.25 could pay for time for a patient to receive specialist support from a psychological support team member to help identify when some extra or different help is needed
· £50.60 could pay for a treatment session for a patient with our lymphoedema, physiotherapy, occupational therapy or rehabilitation teams
In January 2020, they collected over 3,000 Christmas trees which raised over £38,000. We received a donation of £33,000 and the remaining amount being donated to local charities.
You can register your Christmas tree for collection from Sunday 15th November to Sunday 10th January.
For more information please get in touch with our Fundraising Team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0161 498 3631.
For the Christmas tree collection they are looking for:
· Team Leaders – to co-ordinate the volunteers in a postcode area
· Leaflet distributors – to distribute leaflets to homes in the local area and to Christmas tree sellers
· Van drivers – to drive a van to collect the trees
· Crew for the van – to collect the trees and drop off at the designated area
If you are interested and would like to discuss ways to get involved with the Christmas tree collection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.just-helping.org.uk
and complete the Contact Form on their page. Please note, safety measures will be in place to ensure volunteers remain safe during the collection process.